Frequently Asked Questions
View our Gallery or check out our social media pages to see different party set ups.
If you are unsure if you have enough room, don’t hesitate to give us a call and/or send some photos/measurements of the room you intend on hosting the slumber party in. You also need to remember that if you intend on setting up the tents facing one another, there needs to be room in the middle of the room for the guests to access their tents.
How much space do I need for the Boho Soiree theme featuring the lace teepee and bedding only?
Each bed measures 185-191cm in length and the optimum space for the teepee set up is a space of approximately 2 metres x 2 metres. With the breakfast trays out the front of the beds a total length of up to 2.4m should be allowed. If there is limited space, we sit the breakfast trays on the ends of the mattresses and/or length ways in between the beds.
We will provide a customised ‘Welcome’ poster which makes for a lovely keepsake after the party.
The Guest of Honour receives our very special ‘Dream Jar’. Did you know that you are 42% more likely to achieve your goals and dreams simply by writing them down? Not only will the Guest of Honour have a sleepover to remember but also a ‘SleepoversRus Dream Jar’. The jar includes “Dream cards” to write your hopes & dreams on and a gorgeous gold leaf trinket all in a plastic mason jar. It could be used to keep treasured items or even as a money box to save towards making dreams come true. So many uses…..
What else makes a SleepoversRus slumber party unique is that we have has teamed up with Gai O’Dwyer, a Peak Performance Coach and professional speaker to create a beautiful audio story entitled the ‘Magical Sleepover’. Gai uses various techniques in her work including Neuro Linguistic Programming (‘NLP’). Simply put NLP is how to use language and words to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes. During the creation of the “Magical Sleepover“ Gai has incorporated specific language models to assist the mind to relax, in a fun and engaging story. As a mother, Gai appreciates, just as much as any Parent, the importance of getting your child to sleep, particularly when you’re having children sleep over and in this case, at the end of an action packed day. Once you have the children settled into their tents and you are ready for them to sleep, you’ll simply need to play the ‘Magical Sleepover’ audio file. We’ll send you a link to the audio file in the lead up to your party. We hope that you enjoy our gift of the “Magical Sleepover“, the gift of sleep, something all parents deserve.
We also offer Premium themes which incorporate premium tent fabrics, additional feature string lighting and/or tent accessories eg Donut Disturb tent signs and pom pom garlands. Our Premium theme packages start at $290 for 5 tents and additional tents can be added for $50 per tent. Once again the Guest of Honour will receive a ‘Dream Jar’ and all guests will receive a SleepoversRus sleep mask and dental kit.
*Please note that the number of tents supplied in the slumber party packages offered by different locations may be different. As an example, standard packages in Melbourne and Queensland cater for 5 children. Standard packages offered by Hobart cater to 4 children. Please click on any of the packages listed here to read how many tents are included in each package. All inclusions are clearly outlined in each product listing.
SleepoversRus prides itself on the quality of the slumber party packages provided to customers. We invest a lot of time and money to provide you with a premium slumber party hire package. All linens are ironed and we choose to use quilt covers, not blankets. Setting up a slumber party generally takes around 1.5 hours and pack downs around 45 minutes (based on a party of 5 tents). More time on site is obviously required for larger parties. We appreciate that everyone has a party budget and If you’d like to save some money, why not take a look at our easy DIY option, as outlined below.
Please note that DIY packages need to be picked up and returned to the following locations:
- Gold Coast & Brisbane bookings – pick up from Arundel on the Gold Coast, QLD (Melanie Freeman – SleepoversRus Pty Ltd Co-Director)
- Frankston Peninsula bookings – pick up from Dromana, VIC (Kathy Shield)
- Melbourne West bookings – pick up from Macleod, VIC (April Robson)
- Melbourne East, Melbourne North East and all other Melbourne bookings – pick up from Heidelberg Heights, VIC (Caroline Streeter – SleepoversRus Pty Ltd Co-Director)
- Hobart & surrounding suburbs – pick up from Lenah Valley, TAS (Megan Dance)
Your SleepoversRus representative will confirm the pick up address upon confirmation of your booking. A bond is required for DIY set ups and not all themes (and elements) are available for DIY set ups eg Unicorn Dreaming and the fabric strip lit bunting as used in the Secret Garden due to the delicate nature of the fabrics used. Flag bunting will be provided for all DIY set ups of the Secret Garden theme (not the butterfly adorned fabric strip lit bunting).
Adelaide residents: We advise that we are no longer servicing parties in Adelaide. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Jill for 2 years of service as SleepoversRus Adelaide Metro licensee. If you are looking to book a slumber party then there are a number of suppliers out there. We are happy to recommend the packages offered by Sleepee Teepee (www.sleepeeteepee.com.au).
The amount of the bond is dependent on the theme and the number of tents to be hired. Generally the bond is $100 for a DIY package of up to 7 tents. A higher bond may be requested for larger sized parties as more equipment is supplied. For security purposes we also request a copy of your Drivers’ Licence if you’re undertaking the DIY option.
Crafting activities such as DIY Dreamcatcher Kits can be undertaken in and around the tent area without any problems. However, any other crafting activities eg pillowcase decorating or pampering activities such as facials and nail polishing need to be undertaken well away from the tent area. Children’s fingernails and toes also need to checked for dryness before re-entering the tent area. Nail polish and fabrics simply don’t mix. If we are unable to remove nail polish, slime and/or the glow sticks have leaked and stained the covers, these covers will need to be replaced and you will be responsible for any replacement costs. Thank you for your understanding.
Terms & Conditions for SleepoversRus Facebook Design Competition
SleepoversRus, SleepoversRus Hobart, SleepoversRus Melbourne East, SleepoversRus Melbourne West and SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula are running a Design Competition!
Facebook Design Competition – Competition Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION POSTPONED – WILL NOW BE HELD LATE IN 2019
- The competition period is xxx (to be held in late 2019)
- The competition is open to everyone!
- SleepoversRus and SleepoversRus licensed representatives will be giving away $40 SleepoversRus Gift Vouchers to randomly selected winning entries
- The SleepoversRus $40 gift voucher is not redeemable for cash and must be redeemed prior to 31 December 209
- To enter :
- download and print off the Design Competition entry sheet;
- have your child/children design their perfect slumber party theme. The more creative the designs, the better!
- ensure your child’s name and age are printed clearly on the sheet (first name only)
- take a photo of the masterpiece and upload that photo in the comments section of Design Competition post
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- The closing date of the competition is 23:59 on xxx
- Random winning entries will be chosen throughout the competition period (maximum of 10 winners) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- SleepoversRus and its licensed representatives accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize
- If an entry is deemed a ‘winner’ throughout the competition period, a winner’s rosette will be posted as a reply to the entry and SleepoversRus and it’s licensed representatives will PM the entrant to arrange electronic delivery of the $40 SleepoversRus gift voucher
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- Promoter: SleepoversRus, SleepoversRus Hobart, SleepoversRus Melbourne East, SleepoversRus Melbourne West and SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula – www.sleepoversRus.com.au
- This competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook