Frequently Asked Questions
View our Gallery here to see what different set up combinations look like.
If you are unsure if you have enough room, don’t hesitate to give us a call and/or send some photos/measurements of the room you intend on hosting the slumber party in. You also need to remember that if you intend on setting up the tents facing one another, there needs to be room in the middle of the room for the guests to access their tents.
How much space do I need for the Boho Soiree theme featuring the lace teepee and bedding only?
Each bed measures 185-191cm in length and the optimum space for the teepee set up is a space of approximately 2 metres x 2 metres. With the breakfast trays out the front of the beds a total length of up to 2.4m should be allowed. If there is limited space, we sit the breakfast trays on the ends of the mattresses and/or length ways in between the beds.
We also offer Premium themes which incorporate premium tent fabrics, additional feature lighting and/or tent accessories eg Donut Disturb tent signs and pom pom garlands. Our Premium theme packages start at $290 for 5 tents and additional tents can be added for $50 per tent.
*Please note that the number of tents supplied in the slumber party packages offered by different locations may be different. As an example, standard packages in Melbourne, Adelaide and Queensland cater for 5 children. Standard packages offered by Hobart cater to 4 children. Please click on any of the packages listed here to read how many tents are included in each package. All inclusions are clearly outlined in each product listing.
We also provide a special gift for the Guest of Honour – the SleepoversRus ‘Dream Jar’. Did you know that you are 42% more likely to achieve your goals and dreams simply by writing them down? Not only will the Guest of Honour have a sleepover to remember but also a ‘SleepoversRus Dream Jar’. The jar includes “Dream cards” to write your hopes & dreams on and a gorgeous gold leaf trinket all in a plastic mason jar. It could be used to keep treasured items or even as a money box to save towards making dreams come true. So many uses…..
Whilst we are able to service many suburbs, customers should be aware that there may be additional charges for travel/tolls and/or if the party is extra large in size as more time on site is required for set up and pack down. If you’d like to save on delivery and set up fees, why not take a look at our DIY option, as outlined below.
Please note that the packages will need to be picked up and returned to the following locations:
- Gold Coast & Brisbane bookings – pick up from Arundel on the Gold Coast, QLD (Melanie Freeman – SleepoversRus Pty Ltd Co-Director)
- Adelaide bookings – pick up from Surrey Downs, SA (Jill Staltari)
- Melbourne East bookings – pick up from Ferntree Gully, VIC (Kim Aborowa)
- Frankston Peninsula bookings – pick up from Dromana, VIC (Kathy Shield)
- All other Melbourne bookings – pick up from Greensborough, VIC (Caroline Streeter – SleepoversRus Pty Ltd Co-Director)
- Hobart & surrounding suburbs – pick up from Lenah Valley, TAS (Megan Dance)
Your SleepoversRus representative will confirm the pick up address upon confirmation of your booking. A bond is required for DIY set ups and not all themes (and elements) are available for DIY set ups eg Unicorn Dreaming and the fabric strip lit bunting as used in the Secret Garden due to the delicate nature of the fabrics used. Flag bunting will be provided for all DIY set ups of the Secret Garden theme (not the butterfly adorned fabric strip lit bunting).
Crafting activities such as DIY Dreamcatcher Kits can be undertaken in and around the tent area without any problems. However, any other crafting activities eg pillowcase decorating or pampering activities such as facials and nail polishing need to be undertaken well away from the tent area. Children’s fingernails and toes also need to checked for dryness before re-entering the tent area. Nail polish and fabrics simply don’t mix. If we are unable to remove nail polish, slime and/or the glow sticks have leaked and stained the covers, these covers will need to be replaced and you will be responsible for any replacement costs. Thank you for your understanding.
Terms & Conditions for any SleepoversRus Social Media Competitions
SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula 1st Birthday Slumber Party Giveaway – Facebook – Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promotional period is 6 September 2018 to 30 September 2018
- The competition is open to residents within a 25km radius of Dromana, Victoria
- SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula is giving away 1 FREE premium slumber party for 5 guests (theme selection subject to availability)
- Slumber Party to be held no later than 31 March 2019
- The slumber party will accommodate 5 guests in total and the winner will nominate their preferred theme from those available from SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula (https://sleepoversrus.com.au/product-category/melbournefrankstonmorningtonpeninsula/)
- For a valid entry, Facebook users will be required to:
- LIKE the page of SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula;
- COMMENT answering this question – If you were a kid again, who of your friends would you invite to your slumber party? Tag the friends you’d invite; and
- LIKE and SHARE the promotional post.
- If all above tasks are completed prior to the closing date of 30 September 2018 Facebook users are automatically entered into the draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- There is one entry per person
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 30 September 2018
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 1 October 2018 and an announcement will be made on the promotional image on Facebook
- SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula and SleepoversRus Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize
- The winner will be announced on the promotional image on Facebook. The winner will then be encouraged to lock in a party date and theme at the earliest possible date and no later than 31 March 2019. The winner will provide SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula with full address details and sign a Hire & Purchase Agreement (required for insurance purposes) to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified by SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 24 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula shall be entitled to select another winner
- SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula will attend the winner’s home on the agreed date to set up a slumber party for 5 children and return the following day for pack down and pick up
- The prize is for the HIRE only of the slumber party package and Truth or Dare game
- The winner may add additional tents, should more than 5 guests be required, at additional cost
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The value of the package is $400.00 which includes delivery and pack down and the hire of our fun Truth or Dare game
- SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available
- Promoter: SleepoversRus Frankston Peninsula – www.sleepoversRus.com.au
- This competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook