Yummy Games You Can Play with Food
Chocolate Tasting Game
- Print out the SleepoversRus Chocolate Tasting Game scorecards. To do this, simply save the scorecard as a jpeg image and then print that image off on your computer.
- Buy 10 different types of chocolate bars. For example, Mars Bar, Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, Kit Kat, M&M Bar, Chomp, Cherry Ripe, Crunchie, and Curly Wurly. (Remember to be mindful of allergies).
- Break the bars into bite-size pieces and put the pieces of one type of chocolate bar on a tray, then create the rest of the trays for all your different samples.
- Once you are ready to start the game, have all your guests bring their SleepoversRus sleep mask to the table and hand each guest a scorecard and pen/pencil, and sit down.
- Next, have the guests put their sleep masks on and when all the eyes are covered, pass out a piece of the chocolate bar to each guest from one tray. Once they’ve eaten the piece, allow them to remove the mask and write down which chocolate bar they think they’ve just eaten. (Make sure their masks are on and eyes closed before eating the piece as some chocolate bars may be recognizable just by their shape).
- Repeat this process until the guests have eaten a sample from every tray.
- At the end of the game, have guests score their cards to find out which ones they got right and which ones were wrong.
- As the major prize, perhaps the winner could receive all 10 different chocolate bars (wrapped and uneaten, of course!) If there are a number of guests with the same score, you could always divide up the chocolates between the top scorers.
Test Your Taste Buds
Before the party set out several different edible items from the kitchen and number them 1 to 6 … or if you want to have a larger assortment 1 to 12. The object of the game is for the children to roll one or two dice – twice and they have to eat a spoonful of the combination of the two numbers they roll. Have a mix of good and yucky foods. Here is an example of 2 dice:
#1 – Cottage Cheese
#2 – Tomato Sauce
#3 – Mustard
#4 – Mayonnaise
#5 – Orange Juice
#6 – Salsa
#7 – Ice Cream
#8 – Soda
#9 – Sugar
#10 – Soy Sauce
#11 – Icing
#12 – Vegemite
If on the first roll a child gets a 3 and the second roll they get a 9, they have to mix a small spoonful of sugar with mustard and eat it. So, I hope you have read out “Yummy Games You Can Play with Food”, if you like my post, please share it with others. For more Ideas, Keep Visiting our Home Page. Thanks!